Premier Mold Remediation and Removal Services
Protect Your Home With Complete Mold Removal Solutions
Our mold experts can handle even the most serious home mold problems.
Mold growth is something that can affect any home and can quickly turn into a major problem for the homeowner. Mold can grow in any area of your home that is damp and/or humid, plus most building materials provide the food source mold needs for growth. Mold grows in colonies and is very easily spread throughout your home via airborne spores. This means if you have one area of mold growth in your home you may very well have more.
Mold isn’t something homeowners can handle on their own. Complete mold removal requires a certified, experienced professional to address all existing mold and then address the conditions that allowed the mold to grow. Professional mold remediation is crucial to make sure your home remains at healthy mold levels for years to come.
Proven Home Mold Solutions
A.C.E. Abatement offers proven home mold solutions that include the following process:
- Mold Testing: We will identify if and where you have mold in your home, and if so, what type of mold you have. By testing potentially affected areas, we can recommend the best solution for your needs.
- Identify Extent of Damage: Often visible mold is a sign of a more serious problem. Our team will remove drywall and insulation to root out the extent of the damage to fully understand how serious an issue your home has.
- Remove Affected Materials: As mold is very easily spread when disrupted, it is vitally important to have all affected materials removed by a professional. We quarantine the area and remove carpet, drywall, insulation, and any other materials that have mold growth to ensure the mold will not spread.
- Treat the Area: Once we remove the materials, we treat the entire area with chemicals to kill any remaining mold and prevent growth. We have different mold treatment options available depending on the severity of the mold.
- Restore Your Home: After removal and treatment, we then return your home back to normal. At this time it is important to address any water and humidity issues before replacing drywall, insulation, and carpet.
From drywall, to flooring, to carpets we remove and replace all materials affected by mold.
Free Mold Removal Cost Quotes
If you have mold in your home or want to conduct a mold test to find out, contact A.C.E. Abatement for a free mold removal estimate today!